Craftsman with Angled 3-Car Garage and Optional Finished Lower Level
3 - 7
About This Plan
- This Craftsman-inspired house plan gives you an angled 3-car garage coming off the front, a covered entry and decorative timber brackets in the two main gables. A broad front porch supported by a series of square columns and a brick and shingle exterior combine to give the home great curb appeal.
- French doors open to reveal the vaulted foyer with the vault continuing through to the dining room and to the covered patio in back.
- The great room is open to both the dining room and the kitchen. A fireplace anchors the left wall (a second fireplace shares the same chimney on the screened porch on the side).
- Enjoy casual meals at the kitchen counter which gives you work space, a prep sink, and a dishwasher.
- The master is on the main floor for your convenience and two kids bedrooms are upstairs with a Jack and Jill bath.
- Finish the optional lower level, which comes with the plans, and gain more useable space.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,633 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,921 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 742 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 275 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 2,181 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 724 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, 5, 6, & 7
- Full bathrooms: 3, 4, 5, & 6
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 89' 2"
- Depth: 106' 11"
- Max ridge height: 29' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 825 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 11' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0" Garage 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 3 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss