Craftsman with Flex Room and Expansion Possibilities
3 - 4
About This Plan
- Adding mixed materials to the exterior and interesting roof lines create great visual appeal for this Craftsman house plan.
- A flex room off the foyer gives you options such as a formal dining room, an extra bedroom or the quiet study you've always wanted.
- Further back, the huge family room is adorned with a coffered ceiling and built-ins that flank the fireplace.
- From here you can see all the way through the breakfast nook to the kitchen.
- Double doors lead out to a huge covered porch that has an outdoor kitchen and fireplace.
- The first floor master suite means no stairs to climb at night.
- Two family bedrooms are up on the second floor and expansion space can be configured to suit your needs.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,713 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,063 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 650 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 477 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 482 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 65' 2"
- Depth: 78' 7"
- Max ridge height: 26' 11"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 688 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick