Craftsman with Lower level
Buy This Plan
About This Plan
- This Craftsman style home plan features stone and shingle siding with a column front porch (22'4" by 14') that's perfect for that swing you've always wanted.
- A vaulted ceiling draws you into the home where you'll find a den with French doors to your left and a half bath to your right.
- Directly ahead, the great room with fireplace and built-in cabinets overlooks the stairwell leading to the lower level.
- The kitchen to the right includes a breakfast bar that overlooks the dining area and sunroom.
- The master suite is found at the back left of the home where a corner Jacuzzi tub is perfect after a long day at work.
- The master closet is 5'-10"x 5'-11".
- The lower level with a recreation room that's spacious enough for the kids to stretch out without disturbing mom and dad, also includes two additional bedrooms a full bath.
- A two-stall garage completes this home.
- ADDED BONUS: See this house plan from every angle in this YouTube video.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,942 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,006 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,936 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Daylight
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 45' 0"
- Depth: 73' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 594 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available
- Media-Game-Home Theater
- Sloping Lot