Craftsman with Spacious Front Porch
About This Plan
- A spacious front porch framed by four massive columns is the perfect place to enjoy a warm summer evening. This craftsman style ranch home plan was designed to make the most of every inch of space to create a comfortable, yet affordable home.
- Inside, an open floor plan carefully blends the kitchen, dining and great rooms together to create a main living area that large enough to entertain large groups.
- The master suite is located behind the garage and features a tray ceiling in the bedroom, a large walk-in closet and dual sinks. The second bedroom is located to the left of the entry with access to the hall bathroom.
- Art niches, built-in closets and arched openings are just some of the details that set this home apart.
- Porch dimesions: 28' x 7'10"
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,772 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,772 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 46' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 484 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss