Dedicated to Comfort
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- For a home plan that is dedicated to the comfort and lifestyle of the empty nester market this design sets the standard for excellence. A brick and stone exterior with wood trim, arches and false gables skillfully decorates the exterior.
- The great room is warmed by a gas fireplace, and a wall of windows across the rear brings the outdoors in.
- A wrap-around island with seating is adorned with pillars and arched openings, and separates the kitchen from the great room and breakfast room. This design element allows these rooms to remain visually open, and paired with a 9' ceiling height, creates a spacious area. Triple doors lead to a delightful screened porch and adjacent grilling deck.
- The formal dining room waits in anticipation for special occasion dining and a library provides privacy for your work-at-home needs.
- A spacious mud room and laundry area add convenience and help maintain order.
- Delighting the homeowner with its size and luxury, the master bedroom suite enjoys a garden bath and oversized walk-in closet.
- Open stairs introduce a lower level that matches the size of the first floor.