Delightful Shingle Style House Plan
About This Plan
- Round windows, shingles and a metal roof accent this Traditional house plan.
- An arched opening between the foyer and the great room adds a custom touch.
- Columns are all that separate the kitchen from the great room so you can enjoy the fireplace while cooking dinner.
- The master bedroom is huge and has two large walk-in closets and a private bathroom with a jetted tub.
- The remaining bedrooms, each with a private bathroom, are up on the second floor.
- The huge rec room has a back staircase located near the kitchen.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,256 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,598 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,658 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 634 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 82' 0"
- Depth: 54' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 550 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick