Deluxe Colonial Home Plan
About This Plan
- Spacious and elegant, this classic Colonial home plan has it all.
- Formal living and dining rooms flank the foyer that rises up two stories.
- Built-ins lie on either side of the family room fireplace.
- A wall of windows makes this a bright and cheerful place to spend time with your family.
- A walk-in pantry and center island enhance the kitchen that shares space with the breakfast nook.
- The first floor master suite is a quiet retreat off by itself.
- The luxuries continue on the upper floor where each bedroom has its own bathroom.
- Note the convenient laundry chute that sends laundry down to the first floor utility room.
- Future rec space over the garage can be reached from either the first floor or the second floor.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,664 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,273 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,391 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 547 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 77' 2"
- Depth: 48' 0"
- Max ridge height: 36' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 484 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick