Rugged Country Home with Great Master Suite
About This Plan
- Stone, shakes and siding combine to give a wonderful rustic look to this Mountain home plan. Step inside and the 2-story foyer gives you a warm greeting.
- Homeowners will enjoy the large, deluxe master suite located on the main floor which allows double doors to lead to the rear deck.
- The main living area is one big, comfortable space with a huge kitchen that has lots of counter space.
- The outdoors is accessible from eac room across the back of the home and includes two open air decks and two covered porches.
- Bedroom two on the second floor has a Juliet balcony that opens to the great room below. Bedroom 3 is more private and has useable space in the dormer.
- Added Bonus: This house plan comes with a detached 2-car garage giving you 624 square feet of room for your cars and/or storage.
- Related Plans: Get an alternate exterior with house plan 18861CK and 18860CK (with den over the great room).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,097 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,391 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 706 sq. ft.
- Deck: 243 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 321 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 35 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 58' 0"
- Depth: 45' 0"
- Type: Detached
- Area: 624 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick