Deluxe Mountain Craftsman House Plan with 4-Car Garage
3 - 4
4 - 6
About This Plan
- The front entry leads you into the great room with views to the back deck and beyond. Exposed beams add a rustic element and a powder bath sits to the right for convenience.
- The open layout promotes entertaining and family gatherings, while two kitchen islands maximize workspace. A sun room, just off the dining room, offers a quiet space to recharge.
- French doors give way to a luxurious master bedroom, complete with an attached office, walk-in closet with a safe room, and a large bathroom with a freestanding tub in front of an oversized shower.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 share a Jack-and Jill bath, which the fourth bedroom can access from the hall.
- An oversized mudroom helps maintain order when coming and going, and the car aficionado, or hobbyist, will delight in the 4-car garage.
- The lower level features a walk-out patio, making this home a great choice for a sloped lot. Extra garage space is also provided, along with a media room, home theater, and guest suite.
Optional Bonus Level
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,663 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 4,663 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,792 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,600 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Daylight, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 127' 9"
- Depth: 85' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 6"
- Type: Drive Under, Attached
- Area: 2501 sq. ft.
- Count: 4, 5, & 6 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12