Distinctive 3-Bed House Plan with Sun Room
About This Plan
- A beautiful arched entry porch and arched transom window maximize the curb appeal of this European house plan.
- An 11' high ceiling rises up in the entry foyer that has a clear view of the main living area in back.
- The tray ceiling in the great room serves to delineate the main living space while still keeping the kitchen and dining area in view.
- Want some alone time? Head to the study or the bright and airy sun room with its cathedral ceiling.
- Outdoor living comes covered and uncovered.
- The master suite is the only bedroom on this floor with the two family bedrooms located on the finished lower level.
Finished Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,954 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,036 sq. ft.
- Deck: 165 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 46 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 67' 8"
- Depth: 61' 4"
- Max ridge height: 27' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 586 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss