Distinctive Cottage With Lanai and Courtyard
2 - 3
About This Plan
- Enjoy indoor and outdoor spaces with this distinctive cottage house plan with expansion space on the second floor.
- The covered entry leads you to a spacious foyer where you have views of the beautiful dining room with its double doors to the front veranda.
- Cross a grand arch for a dramatic entrance to the massive family room.
- Beamed and coffered ceilings throughout the home give it a special touch.
- An open floor plan unites the kitchen, family room and nook, forming an L-shape.
- The main floor master suite is loaded with luxurious features like the tray ceiling, private porch, extra-large "his and hers" walk-in closets and an amazing master bathroom.
- Bedroom two on the second floor gets the royal treatment with its round sitting room that is raised up three steps.
- The roof is stick framed with a 6:12 main pitch, 12:12 secondary pitch and a 4:12 pitch over the entry.
- Related Plan: Get more room and a matching guest cottage with house plan 16864WG (3,927 square feet).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,230 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,853 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 377 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 834 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 641 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 102' 0"
- Depth: 72' 9"
- Max ridge height: 31' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 920 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 or 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side, Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick