Distinctive Craftsman Bungalow
About This Plan
- The clipped roof line on the back gable of this Craftsman bungalow adds distinction to the home.
- The deep front porch has plenty of room for comfortable chairs.
- There's lots of space in the huge great room that gets warmth from the corner fireplace.
- Sliding glass doors in the dining room lead out to an open deck.
- In the kitchen, there's a walk-in pantry, corner sink and a peninsula eating bar.
- Lockers in the mud room help keep things organized as you come in from outdoors.
- Both bedrooms are on the right wing of the home with the master suite having a quiet location in back.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,588 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,588 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 42' 0"
- Depth: 59' 8"
- Max ridge height: 24' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 484 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss