Distinctive Craftsman House Plan
2 - 5
About This Plan
- An exciting blend of mixed materials gives this Craftsman house plan a distinctive and interesting look.
- The flexible floor plan gives you three bedrooms, or two and a study with the added option of finishing the lower level.
- Beautiful vaulted and tray ceilings dominate the keeping room and master bedroom while the great room gets a 12' high ceiling.
- The open layout of the informal area on the left lets the family all be together in one huge space.
- An L-shaped walk-in shower in the master suite, two sinks and a spacious walk-in closet are wonderful upgrades to a deluxe master retreat.
- Finish the optional lower level to gain an extra 1,507 square feet of living space with a rec room with wet bar, two bedrooms and two extra bathrooms.
- NOTE: The crawlspace version comes with the same elevations as the basement version.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,842 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,842 sq. ft.
- Entry: 24 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2, 3, 4, & 5
- Full bathrooms: 2, 3, & 4
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 77' 0"
- Depth: 66' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 703 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss