About This Plan
- The double-door entry of this stylish home reveals sleek arches bordering the large formal dining room.
- The extensive grand room flows through the bay-windowed morning room into an elegant gathering room anchored by a majestic fireplace surrounded by built-in entertaiment center and bookshelves.
- Interesting angles of the kitchen frame such fine accents as a double-oven, built-in desk and functional island.
- Twin skylights provide a nice finishing touch to the extensive covered back porch.
- A finely-detailed master suite includes a cozy sitting room, dual walk-in closets and an adjacent study.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,124 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,124 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 385 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 70' 0"
- Depth: 88' 2"
- Max ridge height: 24' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 760 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick