Double French Door Welcome
About This Plan
- You enter this home plan through double French doors accented with arched openings in the foyer. To the left you'll enjoy the formal dining room with great kitchen access.
- The spacious great room has a gas fireplace, built-in entertainment center and French doors that lead into the rear covered porch.
- The rear covered porch has room for an outdoor kitchen and plenty of seating area.
- The kitchen features a cooktop, built-in wall ovens, large island, walk-in pantry, and an angled snack bar. Steps away, the sunny breakfast nook features columns and an arched entry.
- The master suite is set apart from the rest of the house giving you great privacy. It is complete with a luxurious bath including a corner jetted tub, large custom walk-in shower and a private toilet compartment. His and Her closets add the perfect finishing touches.
- There is a nice-sized laundry room with a laundry chute from the master bath, all to make laundry less of a chore.
- Bathroom 2 is nestled in between beds 2 and 3 both with ample closet space.
- The mud room contains a built-in locker system, perfect for the family on the go. The half bath is within easy reach of the family and guests alike.
- A small office is located out of the way and helps you organize the home.
- A 2 car garage contains an extra large storage area.
- The roof has a 9/12 pitch.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,291 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,291 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 260 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 70' 0"
- Depth: 64' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 520 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12