Down Home Style and Comfort
1 - 2
About This Plan
- This country vacation home plan has everything you need for the ideal get-away. With both a front and rear porch, your living area is extended to the outdoors.
- A bonus room can be used as an extra bedroom if desired.
- The home comes with 12' x 30' of floored attic storage space, 8' tall in the middle, for all the extras.
- HOUSE PLAN VIDEO: See this house plan from every angle in our YouTube video.
- Related Plans: Eliminate the fireplace with cottage house plan: 5194MM.
- Planning on guests? Gain a second bedroom with these 800 sq. ft cottages: 5153MM (fireplace) and 51000MM (no fireplace).
- Gain an extension on Bedroom 1 with this 950 sq. ft. version: 51020MM.
- Get more room and an upper floor with house plans 51181MM and 51016MM.
Get more room and an upper floor with house plans 51016MM.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 600 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 600 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 60 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 120 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 180 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 1 or 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 30' 0"
- Depth: 32' 0"
- Max ridge height: 19' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available
- Tiny House
- USDA Approved