Downsized Mountain Prairie House Plan Under 2300 Square Feet with Lower Level Expansion
2.5 - 4.5
About This Plan
- This contemporary mountain Prairie-style house plan was designed in response to requests for a smaller version of 95033RW (2,593 sq. ft.). Like the original, walls of glass and transoms across the back give you stunning views and lots of bright, airy rooms.
- An open floor plan along with high ceilings (10') make the house feel spacious and inviting. There are no formal rooms in the house, just a big, open floor plan for casual living.
- Covered and open decks let you choose between shade and sunshine.
- While the home has two bedrooms and a den, there is the option to finish the lower level to add an extra 1,623 square feet of living space with two additional bedrooms, a rec room, wet bar and exercise room.
- Related Plan: Get a larger version with house plan 95033RW (2,593 sq. ft.).
Optionally Finished Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,248 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,248 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 730 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,623 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 595 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2, 3, or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2, 3, or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 70' 6"
- Depth: 73' 10"
- Max ridge height: 21' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 854 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss