Dramatic Great Room House Plan
About This Plan
- A beautiful exterior, of siding and stone and a floor plan that includes a great room with 18' ceiling height, formal and informal dining, and a first floor master bedroom suite will surely delight.
- The beautiful staircase decorates the foyer where a grand view to the spacious great room and through to the rear yard is showcased.
- A butler's pantry offers additional storage to the dining room and the laundry room is conveniently located for entry from the garage and kitchen.
- The master suite enjoys a whirlpool tub, shower enclosure and double-bowl vanity.
- The graceful stairs lead to a second floor balcony that overlooks the great room and leads to 3 additional bedrooms. Each bedroom enjoys a walk-in closet and a private bath access.
- A 9-foot ceiling height is standard throughout the first floor.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,544 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,667 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 877 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,677 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 72' 4"
- Depth: 45' 4"
- Max ridge height: 27' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 722 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss