About This Plan
- Double two-story bay windows adorn the wrap-around porch of this exciting home plan.
- The study with double French doors and formal dining room with tray ceiling both flank the foyer and are set in bay windows.
- An eating area, fireplace, Palladian windows, vaulted ceiling and balcony overlook are among the many amenities of the spacious morning room.
- On the right of this home plan, the fully equipped laundry room connects the house with the three car garage.
- On the left, the master suite has many features including a private five-fixture bathroom with whirlpool tub, a walk-in closet, vaulted ceiling, and porch access.
- Three bedrooms compile the second floor and all share a hall bath. Two of these bedrooms are set in bay windows.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,409 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,610 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 799 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 64' 4"
- Depth: 49' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 617 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss