Dramatic Manor Home Plan
About This Plan
- This dramatic manor home creates an imposing presence. You enter from the front porch into a 24' open ceiling entry.
- The study to the left with its 11' coffered ceiling and fireplace, makes a comforting getaway for reading or studying.
- The dining room with its 22' high ceiling has a back entry to the utility and butler's pantry, through to the kitchen and remainder of the living areas.
- Off the butlery, the portico leads to a single car garage, and beyond the adjoining motor court is a three-car garage.
- The home is made for entertaining with its wine room and bar off the large living room with cozy fireplace and built-in bookcases.
- The breakfast area has a door to the patio perfect for enjoying that early morning cup of coffee or just enjoying nature. Behind the breakfast area is a media room and guest suite complete with a private bath.
- The master suite has its own bar, trey ceiling to 22', a vaulted master bath and large wardrobe.
- The second story has three bedrooms each with private bathroom, a game room, loggia and bonus room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,462 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 4,254 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,208 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 814 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 110' 0"
- Depth: 96' 0"
- Max ridge height: 35' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1128 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"