Dramatic Tall Windows
About This Plan
- Transoms above the dramatic tall windows of this Contemporary home let in even more light.
- This home was designed for a sloping lot with a side entry garage.
- The ground level foyer also holds the laundry room.
- Upstairs, the main living area is long and narrow with a split bedroom layout that gives privacy to the master suite.
- An abundance of decks on all side of the home lets you enjoy the outdoors.
- Related Plans: Get alternate layouts with house plans 85062MS (3,113 sq. ft.) and 85097MS (1,887 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,850 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 174 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,676 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Combo Basement-Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 83' 0"
- Depth: 40' 0"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 1046 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side