Dramatic Vaulted Great Room
3 - 5
About This Plan
- A beautiful vaulted and beamed ceiling tops the great room of this very livable Craftsman home.
- The beams continue into the eating area that is open to the kitchen.
- A wet bar on the side comes in handy when entertaining.
- When you want some fresh air, a vaulted and beamed screened porch or uncovered deck await you.
- The master bedroom is very spacious and has a tray ceiling and large bathroom.
- On the second floor, an open rail balcony looks down on the great room below.
- Each bedroom on this level has a huge walk-in closet, private bath and sloped ceilings.
- The bonus room over the two car garage also has sloped ceilings.
- Should you finish the lower level, plans come with an optional layout that has a huge rec room and two additional bedrooms and bathrooms, one of which would work well as an in-law suite.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,938 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,995 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 943 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 169 sq. ft.
- Deck: 169 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 454 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 420 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,985 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, & 5
- Full bathrooms: 3, 4, & 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 94' 10"
- Depth: 59' 9"
- Max ridge height: 28' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 559 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 6" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick