Dream Mountain Home Plan
About This Plan
- A dream of a Mountain home, this plan comes with tons of outdoor living spaces on two levels.
- Every room inside is spacious and four bedrooms will comfortably house family and friends.
- Stay connected to the web on both the main floor study and the second floor desk area.
- Wide open views can be found on the main living area where you have multiple doors out to the wrap-around porch.
- The master suite boasts a private porch and huge bathroom.
- Two family bedrooms occupy the upper floor, each with their own private bathroom.
- Game time belongs on the finished lower level where you also have an extra bedroom, bathroom, family room with fireplace and exercise room.
- Related Plan: Eliminate the second floor with house plan 12950KN.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,960 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,595 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,450 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 915 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 630 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 77' 6"
- Depth: 92' 0"
- Max ridge height: 32' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 970 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 9" First Floor / 10' 0"