Dutch Colonial House Plan with Open Floor Plan
3 - 4
About This Plan
- This Dutch Colonial house has a combination of stone and brick that bring a warm essence to the exterior. Inside, the open floorplan is ideal for entertaining.
- Passing the formal dining room on the first floor, an office and full bath are located conveniently off the foyer. Just a few steps further, and guests are welcomed to the vaulted family room, eat-in kitchen and large breakfast area.
- The left wing of this floor harbors two bedrooms with a shared full bath. The right wing is where the master suite can be found. The suite includes a large master bath, complete with his-and-her sinks, walk-in shower and an oversized closet.
- Upstairs, a bonus room with a full bath and walk-in closet is waiting to be used as a game room or private guest suite.
- Related Plans: Get an alternate exterior with house plans 710175BTZ and 710176BTZ.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,339 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,339 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 424 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,399 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 57' 0"
- Depth: 69' 6"
- Max ridge height: 28' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 477 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick