Dynamic Country House Plan with Safe Room
4 - 5
About This Plan
- A gorgeous metal roof grabs your attention in this dynamic Country house plan.
- The wrap-around porch in front is followed by a big covered rear porch that has a grilling station at one side.
- The open floor plan unites the cooking, informal eating and living areas into one, big beautiful room.
- A super master suite boasts a gorgeous tray ceiling, lots of space and a fabulous walk-in closet with a safe room attached.
- Every bedroom on the upper floor has a charming dormer window and a big walk-in closet.
- Extra storage space can be found in the huge three car garage that is side load.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,410 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,405 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,005 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 1,146 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Monolithic Slab
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 90' 0"
- Depth: 60' 0"
- Max ridge height: 21' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1070 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 3 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick