Economical and Easy to Build Ranch House Plan
About This Plan
- This adorable ranch house plan was designed to be easy-to-build, affordable to buy, and attractive to a wide audience.
- Vaulted ceilings throughout the living areas add volume to the home making it seem larger than only 1,334 square feet.
- The living room features a corner fireplace, and patio doors that lead to a deck for outside enjoyment.
- The master, complete with private bath and walk-in closet and one additional bedroom is located on the left side of the home behind the garage.
- A main floor laundry and 2-stall garage complete the home.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,334 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,334 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 770 sq. ft.
- Deck: 120 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 38' 0"
- Depth: 53' 0"
- Max ridge height: 19' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 400 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss