Efficient 3 Bed House Plan
About This Plan
- This one level 3 bed house plan gives you all the basics plus a few extras.
- The foyer takes you to the large family room with fireplace and 10' ceilings.
- The home gives you a fireplace in the dining area too so you can enjoy a cozy fire while cooking or eating.
- Split bedrooms separate the master suite from the family bedrooms.
- The master suite has a 10' tray ceiling, two walk-in closets and double sinks.
- There's even a storage closet in the garage that will hold your extras locked behind a door.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,605 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,605 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Monolithic Slab
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 55' 0"
- Depth: 53' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 510 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick