Efficient Mountain Charm
About This Plan
- This home plan proves that good things come in small packages. With only 700 sq. ft. this cottage lives larger than its space measures.
- The exterior offers life pine shakes and large wood posts with brackets and exposed beams.
- A vaulted living room greets you as you enter with its exposed beams and stacked stone fireplace. This vaulted room adds volume while corner windows and a French door flood the room with natural light.
- The kitchen, open to the living and dining areas, adds to the comfortable spacious feeling of the space.
- The laundry room / linen closet is located just a step away from the kitchen.
- The bedroom is conveniently located near the laundry and bath areas and includes a fireplace.
- The bedroom also provides abundant light with its multiple windows and grants deck access through its French door.
- If efficiency and mountain charm are important to you then this house plan, with its rustic accents, is the cottage for you.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 700 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 700 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 48 sq. ft.
- Deck: 88 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 1
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 42' 0"
- Depth: 30' 0"
- Max ridge height: 16' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available
- Tiny House