Elegant 2 Story French Country Design
About This Plan
- This elegant 2-story home plan has a great French country influence. The entire back of the home is made up of bay windows providing beautiful views to the back yard.
- A 2-story entry leads you into the great room directly ahead where an open concept floor plan is created from a careful blend of the kitchen, dining, sun and great rooms.
- A master suite with step ceiling is located on the right of the home and feature his and hers sinks and a large walk-in closet.
- Upstairs you'll find amazing views out the back of the home and into the great room below as well as two bedrooms, each with walk-in closet and tray ceiling in the bedroom.
- A 3-stall side-load garage with extra storage space completes the home.
- VIDEO: See this house plan from all angles in our YouTube video.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,745 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,858 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 887 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 517 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 87 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 101' 0"
- Depth: 60' 0"
- Max ridge height: 33' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1104 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss