Elegant 4 Bedroom French Country Home Plan
About This Plan
- This 4 bed house plan has a stone and brick facade with a porte-cochere leading you to the motor court where you will find a one-car and a two-car garage.
- The covered entry opens to the foyer flanked by your formal dining room and private study.
- Through the gallery, you enter the central great room which is open to the kitchen and has views to the covered patio in back. A fireplace, flanked by built-ins is on the right wall.
- The kitchen has an island with counter seating and has a walk-in and a butler's pantry. The service entry makes unloading groceries a breeze.
- The master is on the main level and has a large walk-in closet, a bayed seating area and access to the patio in back. The guest bedroom is across the floor and also has access to the back yard.
- Upstairs, there are two ensuite bedrooms plus a large game room with an open deck overlooking the back.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,699 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,571 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 995 sq. ft.
- Deck: 83 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 31 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 82' 4"
- Depth: 85' 4"
- Max ridge height: 34' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1023 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side, Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 18 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick