Elegant Country Home Plan
3 - 4
About This Plan
- Bold shutters and arched transom windows give a fine appearance to this elegant Country home plan.
- Eight stately columns support the big front porch, with more in the rear where you have a more private porch.
- Both the foyer and the great room have two-story ceilings that soar upwards.
- The main living area has a lovely L-shaped open space that combines kitchen, breakfast nook and the great room with fireplace.
- A large eating bar on the kitchen island is a great place to chat while dinner is cooking.
- The master suite is set off by itself in the left wing of the home and has two doors that open to the rear porch.
- The front-facing study could easily serve as an extra bedroom.
- You'll find plenty of storage space on the second floor, with a future rec room close at hand.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,994 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,307 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 687 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,103 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 756 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 454 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 320 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 95' 11"
- Depth: 57' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 756 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick