Elegant Craftsman with Room to Grow
3 - 5
About This Plan
- Live all on the main floor of this elegant Craftsman house plan or expand by finishing the bonus space over the garage.
- The future bonus space makes a terrific in-law suite or an apartment for rental income.
- Fine custom touches in the main house include built-ins and niches to display your favorite collectibles.
- The flex room off the foyer comes with a lovely tray ceiling and a half wall so you have sightlines into the vaulted great room and the big covered porch beyond.
- The vaulted ceiling extends into the spacious kitchen where your walk-in pantry slides open with barn doors.
- In the secluded master suite, homeowners get a restful sitting area that has bookshelves on with end.
- On the other end of the house, two bedrooms share a connected bathroom.
- Use the office as a fourth bedroom if you want.
- Related Plans: Get a smaller version with house plans 14603RK (1,971 sq. ft.) and 14656RK (2,300 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,465 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,465 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 266 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 152 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 677 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, & 5
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 72' 6"
- Depth: 73' 10"
- Max ridge height: 29' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 566 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Bonus Room
- CAD Available
- Jack & Jill Bath
- MBR Sitting Area