About This Plan
- Elegant concrete detailing adds definition to this brick home plan. Upon entering, a grand foyer opens above allowing natural lighting to flow throughout.
- Just off the foyer is a spacious formal dining room adjoining the breakfast room and opens to the kitchen. This expansive kitchen has an island cooktop, plenty of storage and additional bar seating.
- The master suite has a private study for the ultimate quiet space, and French doors leading into a magnificent private bathroom.
- The second level has three additional bedrooms each with a walk-in closet and private access to a bathroom.
- For privacy as well as better street appeal, the triple garage is rear loading.
- See these related house plans: 59487ND, 59301ND and 59570ND.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,922 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,999 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 923 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 215 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 69' 2"
- Depth: 72' 4"
- Max ridge height: 31' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 704 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick