Elegant European House Plan
About This Plan
- Tall windows flood the 17' high formal dining room with light and add drama to the exterior of this European house plan.
- The elegant interior is a breath of fresh air with interior columns used instead of walls that block the views.
- An unusually-shaped kitchen island gives you a spot for informal eating while the breakfast nook enjoys a big fireplace.
- The wet bar is nicely positioned to serve all the main rooms.
- Get a double tray ceiling and a big bow window in the main floor master suite along with an enormous walk-in closet and stunning bathroom.
- On the upper floor, three family bedrooms have easy access to the game room and media room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,198 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,611 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,587 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 61' 0"
- Depth: 87' 0"
- Max ridge height: 37' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 857 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 11' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"