Elegant European House Plan
3 - 4
About This Plan
- From the wrought iron balcony off the second floor office to the elegant spire atop the roof, this European house plan is filled with custom touches inside and out.
- The foyer, dining room and great room all have dramatic two-story ceilings and built-ins flank the fireplace in the great room.
- Most of the ceilings in the house are vaulted or tray.
- A bright and cheerful sunroom lies off the hearth room and its a terrific spot to curl up with a book.
- The huge master suite has a secluded location off by itself with a bayed sitting area at one end and a romantic fireplace.
- A cat walk balcony hall separates the two bedrooms on the upper floor, so you can look down into the foyer and great room below.
- Office space can be used as an extra bedroom since it comes with closets and an attached bathroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,604 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,184 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,420 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 84' 4"
- Depth: 79' 8"
- Max ridge height: 33' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 994 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 4" Second Floor / 9' 0"