Elegant European-Style House Plan with Main-Level Master
About This Plan
- This elegant two-story European-style mansion offers luxury in a home fit for a narrow, zero lot line. The stone façade offers Juliet balconies with ornate grilles, arched windows, and a large two-story covered entry.
- As you enter the stunning foyer, you immediately have a view of the overwhelming ceiling styles that lead into the family living center, which includes the family room, study/library, dining, kitchen and breakfast room.
- Through French doors, enter the elegant dining room offering a trey ceiling and built-ins. The study/library with a corner fireplace has a second set of stairs that lead to the second floor.
- Off the gourmet kitchen, with state-of-the art appliances, is a utility room, pantry, and free-standing center island with granite countertops and an eating bar. The breakfast room has access to an outdoor patio area and leads to the vaulted family room with a covered patio.
- Completing the first floor plan is the master suite with a step trey ceiling and luxurious master bath with his and hers vanities, a separate glass shower, marble step-up tub, and large wardrobe with built-ins.
- A dramatic curved stairway leads to the second level, which boasts two family bedrooms, each with walk-in closets, trey ceilings and private Juliet balconies, share a Jack-n-Jill bathroom with dual vanities. A game and media room share space with a powder room and bonus room with full bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,416 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,760 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,656 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 238 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 45' 0"
- Depth: 100' 0"
- Max ridge height: 32' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 527 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 11' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"