Elegant French Country Abode
About This Plan
- With its stately and elegant exterior, this European house plan looks like it came straight out of the French countryside.
- The huge transom window over the front door makes a bold statement and brings in extra light.
- A cathedral ceiling rises up in the grand foyer where you can see the formal dining room framed by two columns.
- Two built-in hutches provide storage for your china and silverware.
- There's a formal living room as well as a huge vaulted great room topped with beams.
- French doors lead out to the covered patio from the great room and the breakfast nook.
- The master suite has a bayed sitting area, a door to a private patio and a huge walk-in closet.
- Bedroom 2 is all the way across the house while two more bedrooms lie up on the second floor.
- Every bedroom gets a walk-in closet and private bathroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,878 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,030 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 848 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 320 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 88' 0"
- Depth: 72' 1"
- Max ridge height: 33' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 712 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick