Elegant French Country Home
About This Plan
- Clipped rooflines and an outdoor dining terrace covered by a romantic wood trellis add distinction and charm to this elegant French Country home plan.
- The vaulted foyer ushers you into the home where you immediately gravitate to the formal living room.
- A wide opening leads into the dining room with views of the outdoor terrace.
- In the kitchen, a huge island has an eating bar and lots of counter space.
- Views flow into the vaulted family room with a big fireplace and built-in entertainment center.
- The first floor master suite is a welcome retreat with a triple window to bring in lots of light.
- The remaining bedrooms are on the upper level along with a balcony that overlooks the family room below.
- Future rec space can be finished at your leisure.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,757 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,805 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 952 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 475 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 48' 10"
- Depth: 64' 10"
- Max ridge height: 35' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 498 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick