Elegant French Country Home Plan
3 - 5
About This Plan
- A steeply pitched hip roof and balanced facade give this Fench Country home its appeal.
- The formal living and dining rooms flow into each other making it easy to move from room to room.
- Wood beams top the ceiling in the family room with fireplace.
- All the bedrooms are on the right wing of the home with the master suite tucked in the rear.
- Future space on the upper floor gives you two more bedrooms and a spacious rec room when you are ready to expand.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,717 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,717 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 1,133 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, & 5
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 68' 6"
- Depth: 79' 10"
- Max ridge height: 35' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 484 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick