Elegant French Country House Plan
About This Plan
- The gorgeous curb appeal of this European house plan comes from its lovely hip roof, multiple gables and a swoop roof over the front porch.
- Inside, the home is loaded with amenities such as a window seat in the dining room, barrel vaulted ceilings in the halls by the foyer and dining room and built-in cabinetry in the keeping room plus coffered ceilings throughout the home.
- A bank of triple windows in the great room looks out onto the rear covered porch.
- The master bathroom on the first floor is huge with twin walk-in closets and a big corner soaking tub.
- A lovely tray ceiling crowns the master bedroom.
- There is a second bedroom on this floor with two more upstairs.
- You'll have plenty of room for out-of-season clothes in the giant cedar walk-in closet.
- The rec room is huge and has a home office close by with sloped ceilings and two storage closets.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,834 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,521 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,313 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 150 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 66' 0"
- Depth: 70' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 772 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick