Elegant Georgian Home Plan
About This Plan
- The hipped roof and classical proportions are an elegant example of Georgian architecture.
- The central portion of this home design is an authentic replication of the original Lightfoot house in Williamsburg.
- The side wing is a contemporary addition, designed to blend aesthetically with the period architecture while providing space for a well-appointed master bedroom.
- A large foyer welcomes family and friends and flows into the formal dining room.
- On the other side, double doors open to the master suite library with a nearby wet bar for entertaining.
- Head to the rear screened porch off the family room for some fresh air or over to the kitchen with its beautiful beamed ceiling and unusually-shaped island.
- Upstairs, three large bedrooms share space with a study area.
- Walk down the hall to get to the future rec room located over the garage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,893 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,487 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,406 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 567 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 200 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 60' 6"
- Depth: 92' 5"
- Max ridge height: 38' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 805 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 11' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick