Elegant Home Plan For Narrow Lot
About This Plan
- This lovely one story house plan is designed for a narrow lot without losing amenities found in a wider home.
- From the foyer you will be able to see all the way through to the fireplace in the family room that sits all the way at the rear of the home. Adjacent to the foyer is the vaulted ceiling study with a quiet sitting area.
- Through the barrel vaulted ceilings is the gallery and elegant dining room set off with large decorative pillars. The dining room has direct entry to the butlery, pantry and kitchen for ease in serving. The large kitchen also offers a free-standing island with sink and dishwasher.
- The breakfast area shares the vaulted ceiling with the family room. The window seat in the breakfast and warming corner fireplace nice touches. A door from the family room leads to the outdoor patio.
- In the back the master suite has patio access. Its vaulted ceiling adds volume to this suite. The French doors lead into a lavish master bath with his and hers vanities, a separate shower and tub and a large wardrobe.
- Two family bedrooms each have walk-in closets and share a family bath.
- The large utility room with utility tub and 2-car garage complete this house plan.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate exterior and second floor with house plan 36419TX.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,640 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,640 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 80' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 420 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- French Country
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available