Elegant House Plan in Multiple Versions
About This Plan
- Based on a popular series, this is the latest in a series of designs featuring an open kitchen and split bedroom layout.
- Two dining areas flank the entry. The one witha sloped ceiling can be used as a home office.
- An angled island separates the kitchen from the breakfast and family rooms. A covered patio gives you outdoor options.
- The master suite includes his-and-her walk-in closets and a spa tub in the bath. Three secondary bedrooms and two full baths are on the other side of the house.
- Related Plans: For a photo of a related design, see house plan 31134D. See an alternate elevation with house plan 3079D and 31004D. Simplify and lose a half bath with 3059D. Gain a family room with 3178D and 3077D. Get a guest bedroom with 31057D or a media room with house plan 3036D.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Due to state regulations, the CAD version may not be sold to residents of Alabama, Louisiana, New Mexico, Tennessee and Texas. If residing in any of the aforementioned states, the PDF version does not come with a release to make plan modifications. Please contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,579 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,579 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 239 sq. ft.
- Entry: 59 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 67' 11"
- Depth: 69' 11"
- Max ridge height: 24' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 514 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick Or Truss