Elegant Master Down House Plan
About This Plan
- VIDEO: See this house plan from all angles in our YouTube video.
- A spacious front porch perfect for a swing adorns the front of this traditionally designed home plan.
- A 2-story entry draws you in and continues directly ahead into the great room where a large wall of windows provides plenty of natural light.
- The adjacent kitchen features a large island that overlooks the dining area to create an open concept floor plan that most of today's buyers prefer.
- The main floor master is located to the left of the great room and includes a monster walk-in closet and dual sinks.
- Upstairs, you'll find two additional bedrooms, each with walk-in closet and easy access to the full bathroom.
- A 4-stall, split-load garage sits at an angle and completes the home with a unique twist.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,926 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,017 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 909 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 382 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 199 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 403 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 108' 8"
- Depth: 89' 8"
- Max ridge height: 33' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1461 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss