Elegant Modern Farmhouse Plan
About This Plan
- This graceful single-story house plan in the modern farm style will drop in and feel right at home wherever it is built.
- Entering the home, you will notice first the length of the common living space of the home.
- The kitchen extends seamlessly into the dining room, which itself connects to the family room.
- The window placement and width of the space ensures that each space feels self contained while also feeling connected to the rest of the home.
- All the bedrooms very private, a difficult thing to pull off in a home under 2,000 square feet.
- The master suite has a vaulted ceiling, and a large walk-in closet.
- The 2-car garage enters into the home via the utility room which itself lies off the kitchen.
- Related Plan: Get a slightly larger 3-bed modern farmhouse plan with house plan 85286MS.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,803 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,803 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 37' 0"
- Depth: 61' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 361 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front