Elegant One Level Southern House Plan
About This Plan
- The elegant hip roof and brick exterior give this Southern house plan great appeal for those looking to downsize.
- The open layout of the main living area makes the home feel much larger than its 1,270 square feet.
- A vaulted ceiling in the living room further expands the feeling of spaciousness.
- Tucked away in back, the master suite offers a tray ceiling that slopes from 9' up to 10'6".
- The front-facing family bedroom has a big walk-in closet and arched entryways between rooms add a custom touch.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,270 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,270 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 42 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 42' 0"
- Depth: 47' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 470 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick