Elegant One-Story House Plan with Classic Architectural Detail
About This Plan
- This elegant one-story house plan combines classic architectural detail with a charming southern feel. White columns grace the front porch to create an inviting entry while large windows and a wide center gable create a memorable first impression.
- Inside, 12' ceilings greet guests as they enter past the formal living room and dining room. The arched opening and decorative columns on either side of the family room create a lavish feel.
- The kitchen, breakfast area and laundry room are placed nearby, while two bedrooms are just down the hall.
- The master suite encompasses the left wing of the home and has a vaulted master bath reached through a pair of beautiful French doors.
Optional Basement Stairs Location
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,856 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,856 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 59' 0"
- Depth: 54' 6"
- Max ridge height: 25' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 429 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick