Elegant Traditional 3-Bed Home Plan
About This Plan
- This one-story traditional house plan has 12’ ceilings, block pane windows, and great curb appeal.
- The front entry has an arched opening with transos and sidelites and welcomes you the foyer.
- The foyer is flanked by the family room to the left, complete with dramatic fireplace, built-ins and access to the covered patio, and the elegant dining room to the right, set off by large, decorative columns.
- Follow the hall down the right and you get to the family bedroom with walk-in closet and full bath. Continuing down the hall you get to the master suite which enjoys access to the patio. The master bath has his and hers vanities, a separate glass shower and tile garden tub. The master suite has direct access to the laundry room.
- The kitchen and breakfast rooms are centrally located. The kitchen offers plenty of counter space and storage.
- A family bedroom off the breakfast room has a full bath and walk-in closet.
- A 3-car, courtyard-entry garage completes this elegant classic traditional house plan.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,572 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,572 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 52' 0"
- Depth: 98' 0"
- Max ridge height: 37' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 763 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 12' 0"