Elegant Tuscany Estate
About This Plan
- Take a look at this elegant Tuscany estate house plan. The foyer dome ceiling is an awesome sight.
- From the double doors off the front porch, enter the foyer and gaze upon the open two story ceiling leading into the family room, with its built in shelves. Doors lead to the patio or terrace where you can sit by the outdoor fireplace.
- Divided only by large decorative pillars, the family room leads into the kitchen and breakfast rooms that are open to one another.
- From the kitchen, enter the pantry or bar, and through the doorway is the dining room, complete with a fireplace to enjoy with that cozy dinner.
- The living room, with its warming fireplace also has access to the terrace. Across from the living room, a study with a rounded bank of windows views the front gardens.
- Enjoy a hot cup of tea and good book in the reading room with circular tray ceiling and a window for viewing.
- The master suite has a tray ceiling with a vaulted master bath. The large wardrobe is accessible through the bathroom.
- In the back of the house is a laundry room and powder room that lead to the garage.
- Upstairs there are four bedrooms with tray ceilings, full baths and closets, a bonus room, game room and plenty of balcony and loggia spaces to view the loveliness below.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,057 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,379 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,678 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 78' 0"
- Depth: 100' 0"
- Max ridge height: 36' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 938 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"