About This Plan
- Perched high on piers, this cozy cottage is designed for coastal areas and makes a wonderful weekend getaway.
- The living room, dining area and kitchen are all open to each other making the space seem larger.
- A recessed corner near the kitchen allows for a washer/dryer.
- This home boasts both a front and rear porch with stairs leading down to ground level.
- Two almost identical bedrooms share a hall bath.
- Related Plans: For a version on slab or crawlspace, see house plan 3473VL.
- Go smaller with 3476VL (736 sq. ft.) and gain extra space with 3471VL (1,013 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 856 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 856 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 75 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 90 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Post/Pier
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 30' 0"
- Depth: 38' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick
- Low Country
- 1st Floor Master Suite